• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

Third SpongeBob movie “a good bet”

First poster is out:
PJAJodB.jpg

Idk why it says 2012, it's probably 2016.

WhoWantsStancakes

BagelsinEurope said:
First poster is out:
PJAJodB.jpg

Idk why it says 2012, it's probably 2016.
I've been hired as the writer and director on this. Can't wait to start! :D

Tstarr

I'm not a Krusty Krab.
I guess it wouldn't surprise me if this gets a third movie. But since Sponge Out Of Water didn't follow continuity at all, I can't consider this a trilogy.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
Spongefan511 said:
Dead Horse? =/
DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME!!! YOU PIRATED THIS MOVIE BEFORE WE COULD EVEN START PRODUCTION! And the FBI will strip search you once they reach your evil lair! Be terrified.

Spongefan511

Floating Shopping List
SpongeCob said:
DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME!!! YOU PIRATED THIS MOVIE BEFORE WE COULD EVEN START PRODUCTION! And the FBI will strip search you once they reach your evil lair! Be terrified.
??? -_~

SterBob

Floating Shopping List
Honestly I don't want a 3rd movie just yet, but I kind of do want one at the same time.
The scenes with Bubbles The Talking Dolphin felt like a teaser for a 3rd film. We really didn't get much information on him, and he seems like a character they're trying to let us get used to. Possibly might even contain a secret to the show.
Just hopefully they finish Season 9 first because I'm looking way more forward to that than I am for another film.

The Drifter

Some person.
DadMom AngryPants said:
"I can almost guarantee that the next SB movie will have zero traditional animation." - Vincent Waller

This makes me want to scream. :(
You know what a bullshrimp? THIS IS BULLSHRIMP :bullshrimp:

Whaetever, I'm going to watch it anyway.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
I don't want it. Srsly. Two movies is too much in my opinion, and how they just announced a third movie like that AFTER they just released one makes me feel uncomfortable. I hope SpongeBob isn't going to become a franchise that spawns random movies every few months or years, like Scooby Doo.

léo elbarto

Bomb-Selling Pirate
personally I think that if there ever is a third movie it will be the show finale, however, I have not a "dolphin noise" idea of how you can make an actual spongebob finale

daud2001

Just Some Nut
i hope they won't go to land this time. Even rating-fishing specials know that the sea is still exploreable. And I prefer more episodes that I can watch countless times on TV.

My idea:
Squidward should has the biggest role. The movie must be about SpongeBob and Squidward.
Focus on Squidward. There is nothing but Squidward.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
daud2001 said:
i hope they won't go to land this time. Even rating-fishing specials know that the sea is still exploreable. And I prefer more episodes that I can watch countless times on TV.

My idea:
Squidward should has the biggest role. The movie must be about SpongeBob and Squidward.
Focus on Squidward. There is nothing but Squidward.
Then name it The Squidward Movie.

Old Man Leeroy Jenkins said:
I think it should be a story where SpongeBob and the gang go down a toilet.
An idea where SpongeBob is happy about the success of the second one. Here's how it goes:

SpongeBob is walking through the doors of Nickelodeon studios. There is a crowd behind him chanting. He waves.

Crowd: SpongeBob! SpongeBob!
SpongeBob: Who knew a second movie would bring my reputation back?

He closes the door.

He walks down the hall of Nickelodeon Studios. Producers and executives are greeting him.

Producer: Hey! SpongeBob!
SpongeBob: Hey!

Executive: Lookin' good, Squarepants!
SpongeBob: Right back at ya, buddy!

SpongeBob finally reaches his office. He opens the door, sits in his high chair and sips out of his oversized coffee mug.

There is a knock on his door. SpongeBob shuffles over to the door. He opens it. Vincent Waller is at the door.

SpongeBob: Oh, hi Vincent! Want some coffee?

Waller has a disappointed glare on his face.

SpongeBob: What's wrong?

TO BE CONTINUED

Back