Third SpongeBob movie “a good bet”

iedasb

Crazy Artist
TropicalNards112233 said:
Don't forget, the third movie is what killed the Rugrats, although I personally liked it.
SpongeBob was killed already, and they resurrected... I dont think a third will kill it :P

Nick

First poster is out:
PJAJodB.jpg

Idk why it says 2012, it's probably 2016.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
iedasb said:
SpongeBob was killed already, and they resurrected... I dont think a third will kill it :P
SpongeBob was never really resurrected, the new episodes still kinda suck. Also, the whole idea of a third movie of a long running children's cartoon, that's literally a horse running in the same circle over and over again, getting deeper into the decaying ground until the horse dies? That's not the point right now.

The reason the Rugrats died wasn't because the third movie solely existed. No. It was because the third movie sucked.

We can't just expect for this next movie to be awesome. Why? Because SpongeBob has had his fair share of ups and downs, his triumphs and disappointments. Truth or Square repelled fans from the series because it was just extremely horrible. Also because it was his 10th anniversary. The writers clearly wanted to draw in some fans and prove the show is good again, but then it ended up sucking. HIS TENTH ANNIVERSARY! The sponge doesn't deserve this treatment!

Until we find a redeeming factor, the sponge could be dead for a while.

Also, sorry if I sounded angry here.

Big Meaty Leedles said:
Why did you like your own comment?
LOL

iedasb

Crazy Artist
SpongeCob said:
SpongeBob was never really resurrected, the new episodes still kinda suck. Also, the whole idea of a third movie of a long running children's cartoon, that's literally a horse running in the same circle over and over again, getting deeper into the decaying ground until the horse dies? That's not the point right now.

The reason the Rugrats died wasn't because the third movie solely existed. No. It was because the third movie sucked.

We can't just expect for this next movie to be awesome. Why? Because SpongeBob has had his fair share of ups and downs, his triumphs and disappointments. Truth or Square repelled fans from the series because it was just extremely horrible. Also because it was his 10th anniversary. The writers clearly wanted to draw in some fans and prove the show is good again, but then it ended up sucking. HIS TENTH ANNIVERSARY! The sponge doesn't deserve this treatment!

Until we find a redeeming factor, the sponge could be dead for a while.

Also, sorry if I sounded angry here.
Well, your opnion :P
I think Truth or Square was good. Fans just grew up and stopped liking(I know a lot of fans that stopped liking)...
Truth or Square repeled fans because of the fake marriage, because they wanted to see squidbob, patbob, not spandy :P
The only reason people don't like this episode IS the fake marriage...
It's a pity people when grow up change a lot. I'm the same person I was when I was a kid lol :P

ScumBob

sicko m0de
iedasb said:
I think Truth or Square was good. Fans just grew up and stopped liking(I know a lot of fans that stopped liking)...
Truth or Square repeled fans because of the fake marriage, because they wanted to see squidbob, patbob, not spandy :P
It's a pity people when grow up change a lot. I'm the same person I was when I was a kid lol :P
Oh, I see. I'm still into SpongeBob, yet the new episodes aren't that good. I didn't even grow up with the old episodes yet I know that they are much better than the new ones. I didn't hate or like Truth or Square because of the fake marriage. It only lasted about 30 seconds and didn't further the plot in anyway shape or form (I don't ship Spandy, so it didn't bother me.) I hated it because for an anniversary episode of your favorite show, you expect something fantastic and awesome, but we got a boring old SpongeBob episode with tons of filler, boring moments, it didn't even contain what the trailer promised us. In my honest opinion, SOOW was a saving grace for the series.

I'm not saying everyone thinks TOS was a terrible special, I just think it's a terrible special.

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
I kinda hope a 3rd movie comes as long as they have time to focus on episodes first, and if they have a plot they feel is good enough for the big screen

The excitement I felt for Sponge Out Of Water made my obsession with SpongeBob grow even stronger, I would want to feel that kind of excitement for a new movie yet again

I think they should do what FOP used to do and air TV Movies, and not one hour episodes like AS and Truth or Square.

BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob

First poster is out:
PJAJodB.jpg

Idk why it says 2012, it's probably 2016.
THAT'S THE FAN-MADE POSTER FROM THE FANEPISODE WIKI

I hate Truth or Square because of that fake marriage. Why must the writers tease us so!

Tstarr

I'm not a Krusty Krab.
Considering I'm not crazy about Sponge Out Of Water, and it didn't do much for the show, I have little faith in this future one.

Back