• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

New episodes - "Patrick! the Game"/"The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - 11th Nov 2015

Supmandude

Squog
Invincibubble said:
YouTube link to 6 second clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7PFC5Ojt-0
This video reminded me of how much I hate Dubstep. :sbangry:

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
President Squidward said:
lol how do you accidently flush a safe
Especially Mr. Krabs' safe, since it's built into the wall. :wetpaint:

Maybe he has a miniature second safe.

Edited to add:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNE0dnf22yM

MrTortellini00

lame funny
DadMom AngryPants said:
Especially Mr. Krabs' safe, since it's built into the wall. :wetpaint:

Maybe he has a miniature second safe.
Yep, there's also a second safe that can be moved and it appears in some episodes (Bucket Sweet Bucket, Frozen Face-Off etc...), and if a money bag got shredded in a trash compactor it wouldn't surprise me if a safe gets flushed

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
MrTortellini00 said:
Please, just release a small trailer of Sewers. :cry:
That won't happen. Maybe a little clip on Nick.com site, but that would be all. Considering we haven't got any footage from Tutor Sauce before its airing...

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Still waiting for episodes 195a and 195b, we should know since they finished production on S9 about a month ago, these episodes have probably been produced this past summer

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Well, I'm looking forward to Patrick the Game regardless what the reception's gonna be if people doesn't like it. The Sewers of Bikini Bottom looks ok based from its plot, but since Kaz is writing it, I hope it's not boring.

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
Grumpy Squidward Guy said:
Still waiting for episodes 195a and 195b, we should know since they finished production on S9 about a month ago, these episodes have probably been produced this past summer
They would air this winter eventually, because 194 is the only episode to air in November.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
tumblr_nxdgz43kHD1qbtwyto1_540.gif

MrTortellini00

lame funny
Some people are already thinking this episode is gong to suck just because of the silly faces (that are not even disturbing) and because it seems that Squidward will get tortured. Now every time Squidward gets tortured it's bad? What a stupid mentality.

Back