New episodes - "Patrick! the Game"/"The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - 11th Nov 2015

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
If you are saying "why Wednesday", well, it's the Veteran's Day holiday. There.

I hope that we can at least double up with new episodes on the other Fridays/Thanksgiving weekend, to make up for anything. I don't really see any Christmas episodes on the horizon right now, but they could air one or two in December to make up for the nothing-besides-Christmas-episodes blues. Still a nice announcement, can't wait to see these on Nick.

Noah Spongy

FIRETRUCK CLOWNS
Grumpy Squidward Guy said:
194a- Patrick creates his own board game

194b- After falling in a manhole, Plankton and Gary work together to get themselves out of the sewers

(Heard from a reliable source)
Lol, good one :P

ScumBob

sicko m0de
Grumpy Squidward Guy said:
194a- Patrick creates his own board game

194b- After falling in a manhole, Plankton and Gary work together to get themselves out of the sewers

(Heard from a reliable source)
2naicmo.gif

MrTortellini00

lame funny
I'd like to give my opinions about those plots, but I won't until they'll be revealed from another source

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
(this is just as equally based on the titles as it is the plots)
Patrick The Game sounds good but the execution could be bad. Sewers Of BB sounds meh.
IDK why but the title "Sewers Of BB" makes me think "EH CHARACTERS FALL IN TEH SEWERS THEY HAVE TO FIND A WAY OUT" and I have no idea why but usually I think plots like that are boring.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
The plots from Wikipedia got removed :P
Seriously, I want the plots to be revealed from a source I know

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
(this is just as equally based on the titles as it is the plots)
Patrick The Game sounds good but the execution could be bad. Sewers Of BB sounds meh.
IDK why but the title "Sewers Of BB" makes me think "EH CHARACTERS FALL IN TEH SEWERS THEY HAVE TO FIND A WAY OUT" and I have no idea why but usually I think plots like that are boring.

Really l, I think Krusty Krab episodes are boring, I think its very adventurous that 194b will be in the sewers.

Patrick, the Game seems like a plot you'd see on an Uncle Grandpa episode not SpongeBob

Loopers

Sportz?
RomNick said:
Predicting that these episodes could be bad by their titles... *facepalm*
Wait, I never said these episodes are going to be bad. Just needs to have an eye-catching title.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
Like I said, it's the plot of the episode that has to make you interested, just the title is not enough

Chrdrenkmann

Floating Shopping List
What sounds like a SpongeBob episode anyway? What are the criteria? I think the show can do anything as long as it doesn't go to far. An episode doesn't have to be funny from start to finish. "Squidward in Clarinetland" is weird, "Planet of the Jellyfish" is scary - both of them are good episodes imo. I'm sure that the staff is capable of making a decent sewers episode.

Back