• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

New episodes - "Patrick! the Game"/"The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - 11th Nov 2015

MrTortellini00

lame funny
nortonstime said:
So first you say I always make Squidbob-related posts then now I only make Squidward-related posts? Why don't you check the topic where I talk about Pearl's prom and stop obsessing over what I post about? It's creepy. Anyway, instead of scrutinizing every post I make like a stalker, why don't you contribute to the topic at hand? Being obsessed with me is bordering on off-topic.
You should also see my other posts here, they're more relevant than the majority of your posts. If someone should contribute more to the topic, it should be you, instead of slapping on our faces your stupid obsession.
Also, if someone has to stop being obsessed about something and should contribute more on what the topic is really about , it has to be you, and do you know how much I care of you being bothered by me in a scale from 8 to 9? surely less than 14

It's hard to believe that you're the first one to really make me react like this

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Dave Cunningham:

New episodes tonight. "Patrick the Game/Sewers of Bikini Bottom." #spongebob #itsmadness
hG3soSE.png

ezgif_815457447.gif

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
JerryTheSnail said:
I love the animation on Squidward here! It gives me kind of a season 1 vibe
Me too (even if it not the same storyboard artist). I thought of that scene from Naughty Nautical Neighbors.

iedasb

Crazy Artist
Patrick! The game
Just another Squidward torture and jerk Patrick episode :/

The Sewers of Bikini Bottom
Well, season 1 vibe... "Krusty Krab pizza" hehehe
The episode was really nice. But kinda disgusting, they were in the sewers when lots of people pooped and flushed it... ewwww

I liked the List, looks like episode plots!!!!

1. Have a tea with Squidward
2. Eat 10 500 chocolate bars
3. Digested by sewer Snake (I guess SpongeBob is a vore fan... ewwww)
4. Wear a tux to breakfast
5. Take a road trip to moon
6. Learn the cha cha
7. Wear all my socks at once
8. Camping with Sandy <3

Notes:
I don't really see SquidBob in The Sewers of Bikini Bottom, it's like saying Pizza Delivery was a SquidBob episode.
But well, I can't judge who say that. I'm a Spandy fan. But I dont really see Spandy everywhere.

And, some may see Squandy in Patrick! The game, since Sandy acts like a "girlfriend" making his boyfriend having fun with her friends he doesn't really like.

So, let's Stop saying certain episode had a shipping, please? Even me.
The writers didn't really meant to make "shippings", they just wanted to make fun.
Shippings are fan things... Cannon shipping are only, I guess:
Mr. Krabs x Mrs. Puff
Gary x Female Snail
SpongeBob x Patty </3
Squidward X Squilvia

I guess that's it... Unfortunatelly our favorite shipping will not happen...

iedasb said:
Patrick! The game
Just another Squidward torture and jerk Patrick episode :/

The Sewers of Bikini Bottom
Well, season 1 vibe... "Krusty Krab pizza" hehehe
The episode was really nice. But kinda disgusting, they were in the sewers when lots of people pooped and flushed it... ewwww

I liked the List, looks like episode plots!!!!

1. Have a tea with Squidward
2. Eat 10 500 chocolate bars
3. Digested by sewer Snake (I guess SpongeBob is a vore fan... ewwww)
4. Wear a tux to breakfast
5. Take a road trip to moon
6. Learn the cha cha
7. Wear all my socks at once
8. Camping with Sandy <3

Notes:
I don't really see SquidBob in The Sewers of Bikini Bottom, it's like saying Pizza Delivery was a SquidBob episode.
But well, I can't judge who say that. I'm a Spandy fan. But I dont really see Spandy everywhere.

And, some may see Squandy in Patrick! The game, since Sandy acts like a "girlfriend" making his boyfriend having fun with her friends he doesn't really like.

So, let's Stop saying certain episode had a shipping, please? Even me.
The writers didn't really meant to make "shippings", they just wanted to make fun.
Shippings are fan things... Cannon shipping are only, I guess:
Mr. Krabs x Mrs. Puff
Gary x Female Snail
SpongeBob x Patty </3
Squidward X Squilvia

I guess that's it... Unfortunatelly our favorite shipping will not happen...
No one has called it a Squidward torture episode so far but you. And Patrick couldn't have been as big of a jerk as he was in Patrick's Staycation, Big Sister Sam, Little Yellow Book, Yours, Mine, and Mine, etc.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I'm personally really over the Squidward torture thing. I never saw squidward torture in this episode. I think that term is getting thrown around way too much.
unlike most "Squid torture" episodes he was kinda being a ::dolphin noise:: throughout the whole episode and he completely deserved it
besides, I thought the ending was actually funny- it wasn't just "SQUID GETS HURT LOL" it actually felt like a funny exaggeration.

Back