SpongeBob SquarePants nominated for Emmy Award

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
It's nice to see a 9B episode make the nomination, though I feel "Pull Up a Barrel," "CopyBob DittoPants," and a few others could probably do better. (I'd go for "Patrick! The Game" as well, but it doesn't quite have an exciting enough story.)

Anyway, I'd probably go for "The Answer" anyway, though "Company Picnic" is by no means a terrible episode.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Well, I didn't watch that entire episode, but from what I've seen, I've seen better episodes. I do understand the biggest fans of the episode, I think it can be excellent in some ways. :)

I do favor this, however. I just haven't seen the rest... surprising that there's not so much Disney content. It could do well, since it's not really something people vote on (*cough* KCA Best Animated Show *cough).

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
SpongeBob universe said:
"The answer" deserves it more since the show got snubbed twice even though it deserved it
I think it's because barely any episodes came out before 2015.

Kaiju

I love SBM
The Answer sucked. End of story.

Now The Question, that is :quality:

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
Trophy said:
Company Picnic of all eps...I really hope it doesn't win tbh. I like all of the other nominees better. :|
also My Fair Hatey got snubbed, Wander has won stuff in the past so it can't be that. :(
You are truly Bubble Bass my friend.

Back