SpongeBob renewed for Season 12!

Patrick B!

Floating Shopping List
YouDontKnowSponge said:
There are studies that all humans will be gone by then.
Since when? It's less than 100 years away! Most people I've seen have said that we've got a 90 percent chance of surviving in the next 100 years. I have never heard a study like that, and watch a lot of science videos and articles.

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Patrick B! said:
Since when? It's less than 100 years away! Most people I've seen have said that we've got a 90 percent chance of surviving in the next 100 years. I have never heard a study like that, and watch a lot of science videos and articles.
Go search up "Will humans be extinct by 2100" and sources will show up.

Rocky Lobster

Floating Shopping List
YouDontKnowSponge said:
When ever the show does end I hope the series finale will go into the first movie.
I love how people say this and then more seasons are renewed. The show will not end any time soon, as we still have to go through season 10, 11 and 12. And then of course, we cannot forget about the third movie.

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Rocky Lobster said:
I love how people say this and then more seasons are renewed. The show will not end any time soon, as we still have to go through season 10, 11 and 12. And then of course, we cannot forget about the third movie.
I was referring to when the show does end. I know it won't end any time soon.

GothSquid

Imitation Krab
Season 9 and onwards feels like pre movie spongebob and season 12 sounds amazing

but isnt it odd that nick revealed season 12 and 11 while airing season 10

Back