ScumBob

sicko m0de
Dr. WhoBob said:
meh

lets milk the show more yay *sarcasm*
who are you mad at
Zimmy11 said:
If the third movie is actually going to end the series for good
thats a joke sponegbob makes nick money theyll just bring it back after a couple years

ScumBob

sicko m0de
Honest Slug said:
Sorry to be a negative nancy but I doubt they could make an episode as good as Fresh Heir, maybe something as good as Herpe the Love Sore. But the genius of Fresh Heir can not be replicated.
herpe is much better man, the shock value is just so funny it hurts

AngelSponge

Bomb-Selling Pirate
YAY! I'M SO FREAKIN' EXCITED FOR THIS..... not. I hope this is the last season of SpongeBob, but 99.9% it will be renewed for another season, and continued to go on forever like the Simpsons. FANTASTIC.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
AngelSponge said:
YAY! I'M SO FREAKIN' EXCITED FOR THIS..... not. I hope this is the last season of SpongeBob, but 99.9% it will be renewed for another season, and continued to go on forever like the Simpsons. FANTASTIC.
k

Vincent Waller

If the third movie is actually going to end the series for good, that means for seasons 11 and 12 and the remainder of 10, we'll be possibly getting episodes more frequently.
I don't know what troll started the rumor that the third movie would end the series, but they pulled that directly out of their dirty little bum, and there is NO basis of truth within it.

Valhallanaxe

Floating Shopping List
Honest Slug said:
I hope SpongeBob mauls Pearl with a forklift this season. Don't disappoint your fans Stephen McFarlane
That has to be a joke, lol. Nickelodeon would've been really angry if that actually happened on the show. :rofl:

Valhallanaxe

Floating Shopping List
The DS Guy said:
I wish they would stop announcing new seasons before the one before it has even begun.
Well, Spongebob is very popular on Nickelodeon. They probably produced more episodes to just get more airtime on the main channel.

Everyone who is upset about this we can just boycott the 3rd movie and I'm sure they'll end the series after that.. maybe

Valhallanaxe

Floating Shopping List
Guest said:
Everyone who is upset about this we can just boycott the 3rd movie and I'm sure they'll end the series after that.. maybe
That would most likely be impossible since most of Nickelodeon's profit revolves around Spongebob. Even with that, tons of kids around the world love the show, so there's no way it could end like that.

Back