• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

Five Brand New SpongeBob Episodes from July 11 through July 15!

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
Lego Spongy said:
No, that's false information. Pineapple Invasion and Idiot Sauce are airing by themselves on their specific days, but July 17th is when they're airing together.
Oh, thanks for the clarification. :)

ExtraAbsorbent

Moby Dollar
baba_944 said:
I wish "VIACOM" would add "NICK" to "SlingTV". I surprised they hand't already done so considering they have "Teennick" and "Noggin" (NICK JR., but I'm calling it that).
They also have Nicktoons.

baba_944

Moby Dollar
Cashina said:
They also have Nicktoons.
I forgot about that and thanks. Also, excuse my grammatical errors. My point still stands, though. If It had NICK and NBCSN/USA, my life will be complete.

Donuts

Floating Shopping List
I haven't watched a new episode of Spongebob since season five, but I'm planning on catching a few of these episodes when they air.

Chrdrenkmann

Floating Shopping List
Kelpy G. said:
Okay, but if those plots for Idiot Sauce and Pineapple Invasion are true, then what are the plots for "Bulletin Board," "Snail Mail," "The Tooth, The Whole Tooth, and Nothing but the Tooth," and "Mutiny on the Krusty?"
Since the plot for Pineapple Invasion turned out to be true, I'll share the rest with you as well. :P

Bulletin Board: SpongeBob makes a bulletin board for anonymous reviews in the Krusty Krab, but it causes trouble.

Snail Mail: SpongeBob lies to his penpal and continues the foul play when he visits.

The Tooth, the Whole Tooth, and Nothing but the Tooth: Patrick has to lose his last baby tooth, but he is frightened.

Mutiny on the Krusty: When a storm blows away the Krusty Krab, an insane Mr. Krabs has to guide his employees and customers back to their homes.

I'm a bit sad that Snail Mail doesn't seem like a Gary episode, but it could still be interesting.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Chrdrenkmann said:
Since the plot for Pineapple Invasion turned out to be true, I'll share the rest with you as well. :P

Bulletin Board: SpongeBob makes a bulletin board for anonymous reviews in the Krusty Krab, but it causes trouble.

Snail Mail: SpongeBob lies to his penpal and continues the foul play when he visits.

The Tooth, the Whole Tooth, and Nothing but the Tooth: Patrick has to lose his last baby tooth, but he is frightened.

Mutiny on the Krusty: When a storm blows away the Krusty Krab, an insane Mr. Krabs has to guide his employees and customers back to their homes.

I'm a bit sad that Snail Mail doesn't seem like a Gary episode, but it could still be interesting.
Wow the rest of these plots sound very promising! I'm looking forward to the rest of season 9!

Poop

it is i
Chrdrenkmann said:

Im excited for TTTWTANBTT and Mutiny on the krusty

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
According to the TV Guide and Zap2it, all the episodes will air in the block of (5:30 - 6:00pm) on Nickelodeon.

Back