• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

Five Brand New SpongeBob Episodes from July 11 through July 15!

Theagames10

Are we gonna see those animal brown things that are attracted to the clarinet sound in "Pineapple Invasion"??? Because that is what it sounds like!!!

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
I noticed Food Con Castaways will be premiering on Tom Kenny's birthday (as well as SB fan and YouTuber 22tigerdude, which I bet he will be excited that there's a new episode airing on his birthday) as well as Pineapple Invasion airing on SpongeBob's birthday.

Chrdrenkmann

Floating Shopping List
WhoBob said:
I can't trust Wiki bruh. There has to be a reliable source.
The wiki receives information directly from Nickelodeon. The plots for Lame and Fortune, Sandy's Nutmare and Food Con Castaways are the exact translation from Zap2It. Furthermore, they had all remaining titles of season 9 months ago. However, your point of view is totally understandable.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
There is actually 49 Episodes in Season 9 instead of 47 for some reason, so there are 5 episodes remaining, so they could do a third new week this year, with (and maybe in this order)

Monday- Snail Mail

Tuesday- Bulletin Board

Wednesday- The Tooth, The Whole Tooth, & Nothing But The Tooth

Thursday- Mutiny On The Krusty

Friday- Factory Fresh

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I have to say these all sound like interesting plots (If the descriptions of Pineapple Invasion and Idiot Sauce are true) even if I'm not sure how Idiot Sauce will work. Food con Castaways does sound very similar to a season 5 episode, To Save a Squirrel, which I actually liked.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
EmployeeAMillion said:
By concept alone, this has the potential to be one of my favourite episodes of Season 9. Can't wait!
Concepts don't mean everything, remember how Fishbowl and Married to Money turned out. :p

I would say it sounds extremely promising but there is a realistic chance it won't be one of the best, so don't get your hopes too high.

baba_944

Moby Dollar
I wish "VIACOM" would add "NICK" to "SlingTV". I surprised they hand't already done so considering they have "Teennick" and "Noggin" (NICK JR., but I'm calling it that).

Hoopla!

Pepper Jack Cheese
I was honestly expecting tooth tooth tooth episode but this is still good news :)

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
Okay, but if those plots for Idiot Sauce and Pineapple Invasion are true, then what are the plots for "Bulletin Board," "Snail Mail," "The Tooth, The Whole Tooth, and Nothing but the Tooth," and "Mutiny on the Krusty?"

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
According to Google (under the episodes list), "Pineapple Invasion/Idiot Sauce" are airing on July 17th, and there is no information for the other episodes that are suppost to air in the premiere week, maybe Nickelodeon changed the schedule so there can be a new episode alongside the 'Kids Choice Sports'? If this is true, that will be a bummer, because I was really looking forward to that premiere week.
Nevermind.

Noah Spongy

FIRETRUCK CLOWNS
Invincibubble said:
According to Google (under the episodes list), "Pineapple Invasion/Idiot Sauce" are airing on July 17th, and there is no information for the other episodes that are suppost to air in the premiere week, maybe Nickelodeon changed the schedule so there can be a new episode alongside the 'Kids Choice Sports'? If this is true, that will be a bummer, because I was really looking forward to that premiere week. :(
No, that's false information. Pineapple Invasion and Idiot Sauce are airing by themselves on their specific days, but July 17th is when they're airing together.

Back