• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

Your opinion on season 7

Neon2500

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I think it’s the worst season, because it’s the only one with multiple complete scum episodes (APFG, OCM, SITKWS, SITW, but also Yours Mine and Mine, Earworm and the hide and seek one for me) For me season 12 is almost as bad due to having mostly forgettable and unfunny episodes IMO.

However, if the first half of season 13 was it’s own season, it would be worse than season 7.

SpongebobMaster

The Guy Who Reviews UHHHHH
I think it’s the worst season, because it’s the only one with multiple complete scum episodes (APFG, OCM, SITKWS, SITW, but also Yours Mine and Mine, Earworm and the hide and seek one for me) For me season 12 is almost as bad due to having mostly forgettable and unfunny episodes IMO.

However, if the first half of season 13 was it’s own season, it would be worse than season 7.
why is ear worm in this list? and what is SITW?

Neon2500

Bomb-Selling Pirate
why is ear worm in this list? and what is SITW?
Because I find the Musical Doodle song really annoying and SpongeBob’s transformation to be somewhat creepy. Also I didn’t think the episode was funny. The best part is probably his friends’ intervention, but that was done better in Mimic Madness. So was SB going insane.

It is my opinion as the question asks for “your opinion on season 7.” I understand it’s one of the more popular season 7 eps, I just couldn’t bring myself to like it.

skinnybeans17

Only semi-active now, had a regretful past here.
It’s the worst season of the show, but it’s still not THAT bad. Definitely overhated, and has the most infamous episodes, but still has some good episodes like The Great Patty Caper and Earworm.

SpongebobMaster

It’s the worst season of the show, but it’s still not THAT bad. Definitely overhated, and has the most infamous episodes, but still has some good episodes like The Great Patty Caper and Earworm.
Don't Forget Squidward In Clarinetland

Aesop

#1 Riku enjoyer
As others have said, it's the worst season. Barely any good episodes, most of them are forgettable, and the ones that are memorable are usually the bad ones

Last edited:

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
Worst season cuz

A lot of the shows most infamous and terrible episodes are in this season (A Pal For Gary, One Coarse Meal, Stuck In The Wringer)

It has so many boring filler episodes like Rodeo Daze and You Don’t Know Sponge

Plus it has the disastrous LOBB miniseries and those terrible Imitation Krabs rip offs Someone Is In The Kitchen With Sandy and Gramma’s Secret Recipe (Shellback Shenanigans was decent but it didn’t need to exist)

Last edited:

SpongebobMaster

Worst season cuz

A lot of the shows most infamous and terrible episodes are in this season (A Pal For Gary, One Coarse Meal, Stuck In The Wringer)

It has so many boring filler episodes like Rodeo Daze and You Don’t Know Sponge

Plus it has the disastrous LOBB miniseries
I hate you don't know sponge

Back