Voice of SpongeBob, Tom Kenny, to be guest judge on SpongeBob-themed episode of Cake Wars

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
A Lonely Fishstick said:
When I saw the start of this title I thought it would be yet another ( :goodgrief: ) clickbait thread titled Voice Of Spongebob, Tom Kenny Dies At Age 53
I like to remind myself that he's not that old already. He's still active and kicking.

The Navy

Banished
Popeye Q. Krabs said:
I like to remind myself that he's not that old already. He's still active and kicking.
53 is not old. He's got another 3-4 decades left. Maybe a little more if modern medicine continues like it has.

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
I remember them doing this a few years back, I think 2009 for the tenth anniversary of SpongeBob, but I'm glad they're doing this again. I will definitely be watching this!

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
Really should do more promotions like this, probably didn't cost anything except Tom Kenny's time which could've been recording episodes but he has enough of that already. Also sweet to maybe stretch out to more of an audience as a reminder, I mean considering ratings in kids television are down, it could be a good temporary boost if they air an episode shortly afterwards....like Food Con Castaways maybe. :P

Back