• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

The Complete Thirteenth Season releasing December 5

Ssj4squidward

Part Computer or Something
Ngl I wish this season was less “lols funny faces please make this a meme!” And more dialogue humor. I can’t think of ONE funny quote the whole Vincent Waller era…like the executives saw how big memes are and told them to make as many funny faces as possible. Cool they’re adding tilde zone. As much of a critic I am over the Waller era I’m still gonna pick this up. Never gonna jump ship from this franchise! :)

TiredandFeathered

Earl’s Revenge
Kinda surprised it's coming out so quick, the season is only finishing on november 1, but eh, it's good that it's releasing anyway

Last edited:

Ssj4squidward

Ssj4squidward

That art looks fanmade, I would think it was a bootleg if I saw it in a store
Idk why but modern SpongeBob has really bad art. Like growing up on the pre movie era it all looked good and then they go for this desaturated glossy art style oddly. Idk why. Really ruined the fun of collecting SpongeBob for me.

Mr. What Zit Tooya

Moby Dollar
Idk why but modern SpongeBob has really bad art. Like growing up on the pre movie era it all looked good and then they go for this desaturated glossy art style oddly. Idk why. Really ruined the fun of collecting SpongeBob for me.
Season 13 has some of the worst title cards, some are weird, and some look pretty lame that even fans have done better, which disappoints me a little because I think the Post-2nd Movie era has some of the best and most creative title cards in the entire series.

Back