• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

SpongeBob to take flight in the 2014 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
[sbmvideo]572[/sbmvideo]

Making his 11th triumphant return to the big parade, that cultural icon SpongeBob SquarePants, floated up from his pineapple home under the sea to swim above the streets of the Big Apple. SpongeBob, the incurable optimist, is the star of the number one animated show for kids (and adults) in which he and his Bikini Bottom buddies enjoy various nautical and nonsensical adventures. Be sure to see “The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water” in 3D this February, and of course you can soak in SpongeBob every day on Nickelodeon.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
At least it's been posted so now I don't have to worry about doing the whole tape to computer thing. :P

President Squidward said:
At least it's been posted so now I don't have to worry about doing the whole tape to computer thing. :P
then, there's no need to record it then. :P

nicoyazawa227

にっこにっこにー♪
Do you think they'll still sell this after Christmas? It is a Thanksgiving item and I really want it!

Back