• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

SpongeBob nominated for Kids' Choice Award

todd phillips

Krabby Patty Burglar
last year it was six to vote for and now it's eight I kinda miss having four it was easier to choose but having eight is just to much the votes are going to be scattered everywhere and be hard to count

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
Trophy said:
But this year has Gravity Falls and Steven Universe, notable fan favorites which if neither win would certainly "officially confirm" the rigging suspicion most people have to be true, at least in their eyes.
The SU and GF fans are probably not going to vote, and couldn't care less.

BeanoSponge said:
The SU and GF fans are probably not going to vote, and couldn't care less.
nah, since both are nominees, both'll get so many votes by their fan groups.

Homie

get outer my space!
i don't know, but for some reason im thinking SU or GF might pull an avatar & have a strong enough fanbase to actually beat spongebob this time around

but i guess we'll see.

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
I'll be pleased if ALVINNN of Gravity Falls wins.. otherwise, meh. Wouldn't be shocked if Nickelodeon rigged it for one of their shows to win.
Seeing a lot of people voting for The Muppets.. this makes me VERY happy! :wub:

Honestly, shows with gigantic fanbases make the entire thing unfair (like Gravity Falls, SpongeBob, Steven Universe) since then its basically a "biggest fanbase" contest. :/

nicoyazawa227

にっこにっこにー♪
Mind you this is airing on Nick, and not just people here and the internet vote. Smaller kids vote too, and they might not watch stuff like GF or SU. I know my sisters only watch Nickelodeon and Disney Junior, so they voted for primarily those shows because they knew them. Other kids are probably the same. Also at the end of voting it says something about "other considerations" being part of the winner decision. I don't believe it's rigged though honestly. I just think because it's on Nick, SpongeBob wins. I'd honestly be suprised if a non Nick show won.

lovablemoron

Floating Shopping List
Mind you this is airing on Nick, and not just people here and the internet vote. Smaller kids vote too, and they might not watch stuff like GF or SU. I know my sisters only watch Nickelodeon and Disney Junior, so they voted for primarily those shows because they knew them. Other kids are probably the same. Also at the end of voting it says something about "other considerations" being part of the winner decision. I don't believe it's rigged though honestly. I just think because it's on Nick, SpongeBob wins. I'd honestly be suprised if a non Nick show won.
But smaller kids do watch Steven Universe like my brother and his friends.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I'm conflicted. I want SpongeBob to win because it's getting better. But then again I want an amazing show like Gravity Falls or Steven Universe to take home a trophy for once.

Professor Patrick

"Why must every 11 minutes of my life be filled wi
Nick counts voting on Twitter and here's how each cartoon ranks on Twitter voting wise:
1. Gravity Falls
2. SpongeBob SquarePants
3. Steven Universe
4. Gumball
5. Phineas and Ferb
6. Alvinnn
7. Ninjago
8. Teen Titans Go!

I'm so happy that Gravity Falls and SpongeBob are taking the lead!!!
How do you see the votes on Twitter?

shawn

spongebob had better not win this award! he has won this award too many times!

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Steven universe and gravity falls have a chance. I hate them both so I voted for sb. He will win again or I will anger!

SpongyGirl8

i hope sooooooo much that spongebob wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's awesome

SpongyGirl8

shawn said:
spongebob had better not win this award! he has won this award too many times!
i know that he has many awards but he deserved them all cos he's awesome:D

realcodyjnutt

Floating Shopping List
Something like Gravity Falls Or The Amazing World Of Gumball Should win, but eh, Spongebob can win again, any of the three can win, but i swear to god, If TTG wins, its time to burn some DVDS!

Back