• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

Ren's Rage

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
WARNING: Language (albeit censored)

Original intro sequence to "Ren's Rage"
Dialog occurs after viewing of Terence's take on the episode back in 1992, of which would revert back to Sven Hoek (before Richard Terence was brought on) due to major disagreements between him and John - which would ultimately lead to Terence's firing after what would ultimately become a yelling match...

Here's how the beginning turned out:

J: "WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?"

R: "I did what you asked, you seem to have a problem when you AREN'T INVOLVED control freak..."

J: "You call me control freak? You f***ed up this episode, you RUINED it, I have EVERY RIGHT to BE A CONTROL FREAK a**hat!!!"

R: "You overwork us to the point of exhaustion! If JUST ONE frame isn't perfect you make us do it ALL OVER AGAIN!"

J: "DON'T YOU YELL BACK AT ME YOU F***FACE!!!"

R: "UP YOURS B***H, I AIN'T TAKING NO DISRESPECT FROM A JACK**S WHO CAN'T EVEN LIVE UP TO HIS OWN IDOL!!!"

At this point, it became a yelling match.

Back