• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

Production resumes on TV episodes

Patrick-Man!

Floating Shopping List
Supmandude said:
It's not Nick's fault, though.The staff has been working on the movie.
oh i know. its some people who annoy me thinking nickelodeon only cares about spongebob when thats not 100% true :p

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Old Man Leeroy Jenkins said:
Bob Camp? You mean the Bob Camp? The Bob Camp that co-founded and was a director for Spumco, the animation studio that created Ren & Stimpy? That Bob Camp?!

[sbmpic]29Z1KnJK0x0B9hpxGO9ir86Jr%2B28XAZfjkj75qoDWJw%3D[/sbmpic]
I worship you!
HOLY CRAP! And Lynne Naylor too. I'm so happy he's been revealing some names now. It's like a Spumco reunion sort of between old friends. Also Bob worked on the second movie too and he's known Vincent since their days of working at Six Flags doing caricatures as teens.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
kevin_ng2010 said:
Frank Ferrante confirmed to guest star in an upcoming episode!

https://twitter.com/paultibbitt/status/572672516314906624
Cool!

Hadn't heard of him but apparently he's played Groucho Marx on stage for a living! I can imagine that maybe the character on the show he's playing might be inspired by Groucho. I'd love to see how that will fit into the show. I'm a big fan of the Marx Bros.

iedasb

Crazy Artist
I wish I was from USA to know all these things :P

Oh well, about the new season?
  • If Spongebob doesn't cry/laugh all the time, it will be okay;
  • if Patrick isn't a total jerk it will be okay;
  • if Mr. Krabs doesnt care ONLY about money it will be okay;
  • if Squidward go back to be a some kind of a friend(like pizza delivery, sb-129) it will be okay;
  • If Sandy fight karate more than do stuff(INATORS :P) it will be okay.

So that's it. The things that annoys people, I suppose.

About the cheeks? Spongebob changed its style lots of times:
(First season, third season, fourth season, ninth season)
AuidtkZ.png

(I love fourth season style more, but I don't enjoy much this season lol)
He had his cute cheeks in ALL of them, but more when he was smiling, I have big cheeks, I know how it works, when you're smiling it appears more big, but when you're mad, or with "normal" face, it appears less, but it's stll there.

Anyway I forgot to tell this: It's more easy to draw the cheeks as it is in fourth and ninth season, as you don't need to draw a line for the mouth, as the cheek is the ending of the mouth. It's more likely to make the mouth wrong when you draw with the first cheek style, I hope you understand what I mean... (I know from own experience)

I don't really understand much about writers, etc. I love drawings, and I always pay attention more to art style, drawings, etc.

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
DadMom AngryPants said:

Are you ready for the post-second-movie era? Are you worried about potential changes, or excited to see what the future has in store?
Well for starters, Spongebob's design here is horrible and ugly. His eyes are dead, his facial features are all wrong and he's so stiff-looking.

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
BabySmitty said:
Well for starters, Spongebob's design here is horrible and ugly. His eyes are dead, his facial features are all wrong and he's so stiff-looking.
You didn't answer the question in that post.

end

BabySmitty said:
This is from a season 8 episode...

Supmandude

Squog
BabySmitty said:
Ugh.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
BabySmitty said:
I guess it would be cool if they gave his holes some crazy shapes like real sponges do, instead of perfect, bland circles.

Back