• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

Pinned thread Post Random Pictures

MainlySpoons

Floating Shopping List
98zpodmyjxj91.jpg
I miss the McDonald's mansard roofs. They were iconic and used to make me hungry because as a kid I thought the yellow stripes were supposed to be giant french fries. But we can't have creativity in our buildings because that is bad.

MainlySpoons

Floating Shopping List
RobloxScreenShot20240409_114841391.png
It's been a minute since I've played, but recently I got really into the Roblox game Tradelands which allows you to make ships. My Roblox profile is themed off the Wizard of Oz, so I decided to make my boats Oz-themed as well. This is the only "end game" boat I have which is a war ship I named The Yellow Brick Road. I'm really not sure why it was my first choice when I don't engage in naval combat, but it looks cool.

Last edited:

MainlySpoons

Floating Shopping List
Princess Peach (2014).jpg
A while ago I went through a defunct website that used to sell the licensed birthday cakes you may have seen in stores, catalogs, or even at birthday parties. There were a lot of really cool cakes including this Peach themed cake from a decade ago. Unfortunately, a lot of the older cakes didn't have their media archived, so though I know this company also sold Domo cakes, I have no idea what they looked like.

Back