• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

New episode - "What's Eating Patrick?" - 2nd Oct 2015

poplove

Floating Shopping List
I really enjoyed this episode! It was much better than I thought it would be.

videofindersTV

Imitation Krab
The episode was a step-up from season 6-first half of season 9. I really enjoyed it!

But if you dare to look under the hood...

HERE'S THE TITLE CARD!
4MUIJIN.jpg

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
Lego Spongy said:
That title card is amazing though.
Yeah, it is! I liked how it coordinated with Patrick's pants since it's an episode revolving around Patrick! :)

Peterson

ʎlʇɔǝɹɹoɔ ƃuıdʎʇ ɹoɟ looɔ
Stuck in Center Parcs Whinfell Forest, England for
I enjoyed it quite a lot, probably on the top with Pull Up a Barrel in post-2nd movie S9 episodes in my opinion. Several laughs were provided from it and I liked the premise and execution of it. Let's hope the writers and others involved in making the episodes keep up the current quality standards, we're on a good streak of episodes right now.

WizKhali

Floating Shopping List
I really love this episode so much I don't even know where to begin.

1.)I really love Patrick's character design in this episode! It's like a mixture of the first and second movie!
2.)The humore is spot on!
3.)My favorite part of this episode was when Patrick said "I'll do it for the little boy with the hurt foot" giving him some motivation to win the contest!
4.)Aaaaand the music peice "Honolulu March" played at the very end! I haven't heard that peice since season 1!

Overally, this episode proves to me that the quality is getting better! I thought this was going to be something bad but instead it turned out awesome! 10/10

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
WizKhali said:
4.)Aaaaand the music peice "Honolulu March" played at the very end! I haven't heard that peice since season 1!
The last episode that had this BGM was "Planet of the Jellyfish" from Season 8. How many have you missed?!

Growlie

Best Boy
It was really good, agreed. The little fish with the hurt foot should be used more often, not just
in the show.

WizKhali

Floating Shopping List
The last episode that had this BGM was "Planet of the Jellyfish" from Season 8. How many have you missed?!
Not that many, I just hear the new music from the show most of the time so I never really noticed. I've seen "Planet of the Jellyfish" before, but I never heard "Honolulu March". I guess I have to watch it again lol.

Back