• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. Thank you!

New Episode - "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" (December 2)

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Wait, you mean they set this whole thing up to promote yet ANOTHER one of their cheesy cash-grabs to fill up an hour of their timeslot for no reason? That's absolutely ridiculous, but why should I be surprised? This is Nickelodeon we're talking about.
Yes, that's what the new commercials for the episode is says. First it's a Spongebob episode about shrinking, then a tv movie about shrinking.

I mean, this is the same channel that's currently airing a show that's literally made just to be an advertisment of their hotels and, to a lesser extent, their actors, so it's not very surprising.

Spongebob106 said:
If Pat The Horse is airing with The Incredbible Shrinking Sponge, Why isn’t it listed on the TV Schedule for December 2nd.
It's listed here: http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-pat-the-horse/EP003077660829?aid=zap2it

Wintermelon43 said:
So the reason why Incredible Shrinking Sponge was delayed so much was because they were airing a christmas-themed TV movie about people shrinking and they wanted to air Incredible Shrinking Sponge on the same day. Because their other Original-Idea TV movies weren't absolutetly terrible.......... -_-
Wow.... well, at least they have a legitimate reason for delaying it (unlike Goo Goo Gas).

And boy, this is a relief. I was worried we would have to wait until next year to finally finish up Season 10. I haven't yet watched this one either, so I'm interested to see what they do with this shrinking concept.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
Season 10 is almost done and I'm not even done with Season 9 yet. :P
In fact, I haven't started Season 10 at all, except for Sportz?, just to see how bad it was, but nope, it turned out to be one of the best things I've seen on TV.

Spongebob106

Imitation Krab
It's listed here: http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-pat-the-horse/EP003077660829?aid=zap2it

Wow.... well, at least they have a legitimate reason for delaying it (unlike Goo Goo Gas).

And boy, this is a relief. I was worried we would have to wait until next year to finally finish up Season 10. I haven't yet watched this one either, so I'm interested to see what they do with this shrinking concept.
Zap2it isn’t always a reliable source.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Spongebob106 said:
If Pat The Horse is airing with The Incredbible Shrinking Sponge, Why isn’t it listed on the TV Schedule for December 2nd.
Usually when they air 2 Spongebob episodes that aren't paired with each other, they only list one episode. They've done this earlier in the year when they premiered Sportz and Spin the Bottle (Both aired but only Sportz was listed) and during themed marathons.

Spongebob106

Imitation Krab
Usually when they air 2 Spongebob episodes that aren't paired with each other, they only list one episode. They've done this earlier in the year when they premiered Sportz and Spin the Bottle (Both aired but only Sportz was listed) and during themed marathons.
Ah, That makes sense thanks for the info.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
So many new SpongeBob episodes this year, I can't even tell if I'm caught up or not. It's like a dream.

Gloom

Imitation Krab
UGH Modern SB at it's worst, this is gonna be worse than "One Coarse Meal."

Gloom

Imitation Krab
Wintermelon43 said:
????????????
This is another SpongeBob torture episode where the Bikini Bottomites do not "know" about SpongeBob when he shrank!!!!

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
What? this doesn't look like a spongebob torture episode at all. Something happening to a character isn't automatically torture.

Gloom

Imitation Krab
Wintermelon43 said:
What? this doesn't look like a spongebob torture episode at all. Something happening to a character isn't automatically torture.
Well this thing that is happening to the character is something negative! Read my above reply to understand what the negative thing is!!!

Gloom

Imitation Krab
Wintermelon43 said:
Something negative happening is not automatically torture
True, but when it's repetitive it is, as it feels like there is no reason to these negative effects.

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
Honestly, I found season 10 to be extremely hit or miss, so I'm not sure how this one will fare.. still excited, though!

Gloom

Imitation Krab
Honest Slug said:
So you want to remove any conflict?

Nice try soccer mom.
I'm trying to remove any useless and unneeded filler along with useless torture episodes. You have a problem with that? Sluggish move.

Back