New DVD! - "SpongeBob LongPants" - September 22 (Germany)

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
I found more episodes from a Spanish description of the DVD on Amazon.es
The remaining three episodes are still unknown.

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
Invincibubble said:
I know, but maybe "Factory Fresh" might be one of those episodes that are released on DVD before airing on TV, I believe they did that with "SpongeBob's Runaway Road Trips" and the "Legends of Bikini Bottom".
They also did that for the last couple of episodes of Season 4. Season 4 volume 2's last disc had episodes that hadn't aired yet. At least 5 episodes.

Skylar SquarePants

Floating Shopping List
i can Probs get this to America when this comes out. Its the same thing that i got my frozen snow globe in like, Sweden or Germany. I can buy it from Ebay and get it shipped

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Invincibubble said:
You can also order the DVD directly from Amazon Germany, like I do.
I'd love to do that myself, but I can't get any that aren't released in the US off Amazon, because I only have money from the US, & those are being sold for money from whatever country they're from.

Skylar SquarePants

Floating Shopping List
season 4-9 aint all so bad said:
I'd love to do that myself, but I can't get any that aren't released in the US off Amazon, because I only have money from the US, & those are being sold for money from whatever country they're from.
that's one reason why I use ebay

Invincibubble

season 4-9 aint all so bad said:
Not exactly, I live in the US and it allows me to pay in USD. :)

Invincibubble

I wonder if this DVD will have the new HD intro on it, considering that theme has replaced the old one when it comes to Season 9, and all the episodes on this DVD are from Season 9. I doubt it though.

Invincibubble

Spanish DVD Cover:
912ILZXp1fL._SL1500_.jpg

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
Let's hope Season 9 Blu-ray has alot of bonus features and cast commentaries, as we didnt get much on the season 8 set (Sandy's Vacations in Ruins short, which we should've gotten MOAR!) And the Season 9 Blu-Ray better get some exclusive features for the blu-ray only, as alot of shows do that (The Simpsons, South Park, Looney Tunes Platinum Collection etc.)

I'll ask Vince if he could see if they will have bonus stuff on them :)

Back