• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

298a. Momageddon

Roland D. Plankton

Floating Shopping List
I thought this episode would be boring, but no. This episode was very good. Mike Bell did it again. It's always the episodes I least expect that Mike Bell writes and somehow ends up being great.

Hugs4Softie

South Park Elementary Student of the Month
one of my friends was excited to see Jeff Tentacles for the first time, I'm still yet to watch this one, but i heard from ESB that it a 8/10-8.5/10 episode

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
I really enjoy how this episode doesn't feel as wacky or fast-paced as many other modern SpongeBob episodes, and though it isn't the funniest episode from S14, the episode makes up for it with its creativity. I really love the concept of this episode and also getting to see the Krusty Krab basement and Squidward's dad in a SpongeBob episode for the first time. Overall it's a nice break from all the craziness in modern SpongeBob, and I hope to see more episodes like this one in the future.

Great (8/10)

Back