• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

295a. We ♥ Hoops

Roland D. Plankton

Floating Shopping List
It was pretty decent but I feel like they could've done much better with this story. Some of the jokes were funny. That's all I can say about this episode.

FryBob PattyPants

Semi-Anthropomorphic Sponge
This episode reminded me of what seasons 9-11 did well, making this the best episode of Season 14 at the time being. The gags and engagement in each frame of this episode reflects post-sequel Spongebob in a great way, which is why I liked this episode.

Graperpetual Pretzel

Choir Boys bad Something Smells good
Pretty decent ep. I found it kinda wholesome how this childhood star is just one of the elders Spongey knows, and there were some solid jokes here. The third act kinda dragged though, and the ending was pretty abrupt. Also, the animation was quite off in some areas.

7/10

SpongeVol93

Floating Shopping List
It was ok. If the pufferfish and crab in the show are supposed to be younger versions of Krabs and Puff, that makes no sense to me considering Old Man Walker is obviously significantly older than them. 5.5/10

Back