New Episodes in April!

SpongeBob And Patrick

I hate Wednesdays!
Rochester, New York State, The United States Of Am
New Episodes in April (credit to The Futon Critic)!

5/4/18 (Fr.) 6:30 PM NICK (#231A) My Leg!
4/20/18 (Fr.) 6:30 PM NICK (#223A) Sanitation Insanity
4/13/18 (Fr.) 6:30 PM NICK (#230B) Bottle Burglars
4/6/18 (Fr.) 6:30 PM NICK (#230A) High Sea Diving

High Sea Diving
SpongeBob wants to be the first sponge that dives to the surface of ocean.

Bottle Burglars
SpongeBob and Squidward accidentally let Plankton slip away with the formula and it's up to them to retrieve it.

Sanitation Insanity
When Mr. Krabs gets in trouble for littering, he makes SpongeBob and Squidward clean up Bikini Bottom.

My Leg!
Once Fred's leg heals up, SpongeBob is determined to keep it out of harm's way.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
High Sea Diving was already made in 2001.
032a%20-%20Pressure%20(462).jpg

Matt0417

Floating Shopping List
Honest Slug said:
All of these episodes sound like they've been done before.
True, High Sea Diving doesn't sound like something that's been done, but Bottle Burglars is just another episode where we know Plankton isn't gonna get away with stealing the formula, and Sanitation Insanity sounds very similar to Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful.

Klu

Moby Dollar
It's good to know that at least one episode of the this bunch will be good (Sanitation Insanity), I hope others will be pretty good too!

Reactions: Reg

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Promo for Bottle Burglars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU4fOTK7W2s&app=desktop

This makes me pretty excited for the episode, honestly. And about the whole "this has been done before" ordeal going on, keep in mind: Plankton stealing the formula is a staple plot of the series. I'm surprised people aren't acknowledging this is SpongeBob and SQUIDWARD getting the formula back and not SpongeBob and Krabs. So we've got different characters taking action and another SpongeBob & Squidward team up like Pizza Delivery and The Sewers of Bikini Bottom, and it's taking place at the Chum Bucket judging from the promo, and we might even see parts of the Chum Bucket that we've never seen before. So the "cliche conflict" is happening in a new location, as well as the fact that it revolves more around getting formula back rather than being stolen. That combined with different character interactions shows a sign that this episode will be unique.

It could go either way, but these points alone prove that this episode likely won't be as samey as you may think. I mean, SpongeBob even dresses as a cat in this episode! Seriously, who doesn't love how adorable he looks in a cat costume? :P

More

VIP
If you couldn't wait any longer for new episode footage, look no further than this trailer au français. The animation is fantastic as always!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtAKRgf5pbc

spongebranch

Banished
Sailor Girl Charli said:
If you couldn't wait any longer for new episode footage, look no further than this trailer au français. The animation is fantastic as always!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtAKRgf5pbc
I noticed the clips from "Sanitation Insanity" even though that episode hasn't aired in the USA yet.

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
Sanitation Insanity, My Leg and Ink Lemonade are postponed due to Bottle Burglars having low ratings.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
There goes any hope that I had left for an episode to finally premiere on my birthday.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Sanitation Insanity, My Leg and Ink Lemonade are postponed due to Bottle Burglars having low ratings.
Ah, so that's the reason. I remember hearing that High Sea Diving had very low ratings (for spongebob)

What can they really do about it though? They could change the time they air, but would it really make a big difference?

Klu

Moby Dollar
Wintermelon43 said:
Ah, so that's the reason. I remember hearing that High Sea Diving had very low ratings (for spongebob)

What can they really do about it though? They could change the time they air, but would it really make a big difference?
Nickelodeon choose kinda bad time-slot for their premiers, so It can make a difference.

RDSP

Banished
RomNick said:
That sucks. While I don't see there being much of a problem with that timeslot, it's still unfortunate that recent episodes have been receiving lower ratings than they used to.

Back