SpongeBuddy Mania Podcast #7

NerdyKairi

Kairi is Back
SSJ that jester hat though. So, that´s the SpongeBuddy Mania podcast I never heard of it. I wish i could be featured in one podcast but... I don´t have the equipment for that.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
Looking good, I finally get to see one of the members by face, but this time it's not a picture.

Also I've been pulling pieces together about SSJ's name and what it stands for, a few days ago I read a status update about SSJ, saying he's a Snoke, which I presumed it might be what one of the S's stand for, while now I think that as SSJ wears that jester hat, maybe it's what J stands for. Now I've got either Snoke S Jester or S Snoke Jester, until I figure out what the other S stands for. :krabssmirk:

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
Zimmy11 said:
Looking good, I finally get to see one of the members by face, but this time it's not a picture.

Also I've been pulling pieces together about SSJ's name and what it stands for, a few days ago I read a status update about SSJ, saying he's a Snoke, which I presumed it might be what one of the S's stand for, while now I think that as SSJ wears that jester hat, maybe it's what J stands for. Now I've got either Snoke S Jester or S Snoke Jester, until I figure out what the other S stands for. :krabssmirk:
it stands for super saiyan

Back