SBM Project Updates: Quiz, Episode Review, and More!

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Greetings earthlings!

I've been working on some summer projects for SBM and have a few of them complete. I'll continue to work on them throughout the month and have more updates for you before the end of July.

Major Updates
1) The hard quiz has been updated to season 5 questions. Season 6 is currently being worked on. If there are any errors, please let me know!
2) SBM Episode Review #1 video is up! Please excuse how bad it seems as this is my first video I've actually spliced together. Episode Review #2 can be found in C&S. Looking for more people to review number two!
3) Added more Parodies/References including images and a few videos. I'll probably change the look of this soon to reference when it was shown and where you can find it.

Minor Updates
1) 2015 Yearbook has been added. Working on 2016 now.
2) Added a few SBM history events.
3) Added a Bikini Bottom: No Snorkel Required topic. If you see any others that should be added, please post them here.

As always, have a nice day!

ssj4gogita4 said:
Can you resend that to me? I think when my computer pooped out on me once, it got lost so I had to redownload others.
I don't think I still have the file. It's on my old computer, which barely works. I'll try to send it again though.

PinkPearl

insert title here
Nice to see the yearbook's gone up! My entry still has hints of internet-speak in it (note to self: don't write yearbook entries on April Fool's Day :P ). Will definitely be checking these out!

Back