Topics of the Week

Cha

I love SBM
RNFob5m.png

Welcome back to the 11ty-7th edition of Topics of the Week!

Here's how it works: five topics that were created over the last 14 days from the SpongeBob forum, Nautical Nonsense, Plankton's Laboratory, and Arts and Entertainment forums will be mentioned below. These topics are chosen based on their popularity (the amount of views and responses they have) & also the quality of the OP. Two SpongeBob threads will be included to balance the mix.

1. Nick Hotel is closing down April 17th - by Krystalite

Here closes the chapter of my and most people's childhood where they've dreamed of being able to sleep in the character themed bedrooms and go down their fun water slides. And maybe meet some of the costumed characters on their ways.

1mJD2uL.gif

But like most good things, they must come to an end.

2. Viacom Sues real life Krusty Krab - by DadMom AngryPants

Ouch, though it serves them right for trying to use a fictional restaurant's name that's been around since 1999. IJR Capital Investments may have been over their heads, but that doesn't stop all of us from wanting a real Krusty Krab. Well, besides the one Palestine, but it would be nice to have one here in the states.

3. The Fine Bros are Trying to Copyright REACTION VIDEOS and Monopolizing The "Market" - by DigitalDistraction

Partake in the whole buzz around the internet about two YouTubers that are making up some real controversy. Maybe you think The Fine Bros are insane and that it's an unfair copyright to other video creators out there. Or maybe you think they are just in their actions to ownership. Either way, go ahead and share your thoughts on this debate.

4. Who is Worse- Krabs or Plankton? - by BabySmitty

An interesting thread that gives a perspective on both sides of these fast food foes. Each side that BabySmitty lists gives up for a good argument on which truly is the more despicable one. But can Mr. Krabs' cheap moments be overlooked from Plankton's sinister stealing ways? Or are they both as bad? It's up to you to decide.

5. Were you born a cat? This girl was. - by ssj4gogita

Enter the unusual world of a Norwegian woman who believes she was born the wrong species. She meows, purrs, wears cat ears/tails and walks like a cat as well. Each to their own though mang, it's a somewhat free world. :squilliam2:
:sbx: New Fan Creation Pieces :sbx:

1. SpongeBob LongPants fanart - digital art piece by iedasb
2. I drew this - drawing piece by Baloo
3. A Random SpongeBob drawing I made - drawing piece by PurplePoserSocksDude
4. dRaWiNg oF GAMBOL - digital art piece by Loopers

Honorable Mentions

My SpongeBob Collection - by lizz.cover

Fictional world you want to live in? - RobotKrabs

could this be a hint that cha will be a mod in the future

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
I HATE HOW NICKELODEON IS REMOVING THE HOTEL I WAS GOING TO VISIT THIS SUMMER!

Back