SpongeBob SubPants Adventure wins Thea Award for Outstanding Achievement: Attraction

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
2rqeUW5.jpg

Super 78 has also been awarded the Thea Award for Outstanding Achievement: Technology Breakthrough for the innovative digital puppetry system used by the attraction.

Press release.

Behind-the-scenes videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DoayR62RLM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abknB0pUF5E

Cha

I love SBM
*tries to resist the urge to say for outstanding achievement in achievement*

I still want to visit that thing one day.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
IS IT OUT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
NO??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
OKAY.lol

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
I want to ride it now - weeeeeeeee. i think i'l ride it now. ouch! patrick rulz

Kaiju

I love SBM
season 4-9 aint all so bad said:
IS IT OUT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
NO??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
OKAY.lol
season 4-9 aint all so bad said:
I want to ride it now - weeeeeeeee. i think i'l ride it now. ouch! patrick rulz
x4z55Qt.png

Back