New episodes - "Patrick! the Game"/"The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - 11th Nov 2015

poplove

Floating Shopping List
According to the Futon Critic, "Patrick! The Game" and "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" will premiere on November 11th.

isMedZu.png

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/spongebob-squarepants/listings/

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
I hope that's not the only episode airing in November...
Actualy, that might be the only one airing in November, because The Futon Critic updates Nick's future programìng once a month, providing a whole list of shows that would air in November.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Boy, they love airing new episodes on veteran's day, don't they? Maybe it's a typo, I mean isn't these two suppose to be separate and premiere on a Friday instead? I'm rather confused...

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
Boy, they love airing new episodes on veteran's day, don't they? Maybe it's a typo, I mean isn't these two suppose to be separate and premiere on a Friday instead? I'm rather confused...
Don't you think they abandoned the Friday premieres and decided to use the random airdates for now?
Besides, Nickelodeon never really cared about Veteran's Day.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
I've just noticed these episodes air on a Wednesday. Wow Nick, can't you have a stable TV schedule for once? Or it's just for these two episodes? Well, at least we won't have another 1 year hiatus like last year

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
If I had to guess about the plots, it would go like this...
  • Patrick! The Game - Patrick and SpongeBob create a board game based around Patrick, and try to sell it around town. It quickly becomes a best seller, and Patrick suddenly becomes a celebrity. But, does Patrick even want all of this?
  • The Sewers of Bikini Bottom - While working at the Krusty Krab, SB comes across a drainage pipe, which he crawls in. He and Patrick do back in the sewers later,The 2 suddenly find that there are living things in the sewers, and they have their own little world.

poplove

Floating Shopping List
This will premiere on the same day Spongebob, You're Fired premiered, which was on November 11, 2013. Interesting.

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
More excited for "Sewers" :moar: than "Patrick! the Game".

Hudgegratskid said:
If I had to guess about the plots, it would go like this...
  • Patrick! The Game - Patrick and SpongeBob create a board game based around Patrick, and try to sell it around town. It quickly becomes a best seller, and Patrick suddenly becomes a celebrity. But, does Patrick even want all of this?
  • The Sewers of Bikini Bottom - While working at the Krusty Krab, SB comes across a drainage pipe, which he crawls in. He and Patrick do back in the sewers later,The 2 suddenly find that there are living things in the sewers, and they have their own little world.
Points if the "living things" are those greaser sharks.

Back