Topics of the Week

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
RNFob5m.png

Welcome back to the 11ty-7th edition of Topics of the Week!

Here's how it works: five topics that were created over the last 14 days from the SpongeBob forum, Nautical Nonsense, Plankton's Laboratory, and Arts and Entertainment forums will be mentioned below. These topics are chosen based on their popularity (the amount of views and responses they have) & also the quality of the OP. Two SpongeBob threads will be included to balance the mix.

1. Did anyone catch this on Company Picnic by Growlie: Here we have a scene where Plankton included a corpse of a dead sea dragon. Do you think it's the grossest thing on SpongeBob, or not even close? I'd say it isn't that bad.

2. Apple or Android by ThatSquareGuy: The two biggest operating systems in the world, which one do you think is the better choice? To me, both have their pros and cons.

3. Cliches You're Tired of in TV and Movies by GrumpySquidwardGuy: Here you say what cliches in a show or movie you are annoyed of. What cliches are you tired of? I have none at the moment.

4. Halloween 2015 by SpongeyKid: Halloween is upon us, and it's time to get your spooky on. What plans do you have for Halloween? Will you go as a ghost, a cartoon character or a celebrity? I'm still deciding on a costume.

5. 22-minute Episode Factory Fresh Confirmed by Smaher: SpongeBob staff writer and artist Vincent Waller confirmed a new 22-minute special called "Factory Fresh" on Twitter yesterday which will guest star Jon Hamm. What are your thoughts on what it's gonna be like? Are you excited? I'm not sure yet.

:sbx: New Fan Creation Pieces :sbx:

1. Krabby Patty Obsession Drawing drawing piece by IedaSB

2. Growlie's Non-SB Artwork drawing pieces by Growlie

3. SB Glitch Art drawing pieces by MadFred

Honorary Mention
Why Gary is a Main Character by LandSponge

PinkPearl

insert title here
E.V.I.L said:
is this a hint that prez will be a mod in the future
I was gonna say, why did prez make this? He did a pretty good job for not being a mod though.

Back