Topics of the Week

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
RNFob5m.png

Welcome back to the 11ty-7th edition of Topics of the Week! Ever since I announced that I'm moving to my family and friends, it's like I haven't had time to do this. It's time to get back to it now!

Here's how it works: five topics that were created over the last 14 days from the SpongeBob forum, Nautical Nonsense, Plankton's Laboratory, and Arts and Entertainment forums will be mentioned below. These topics are chosen based on their popularity (the amount of views and responses they have) & also the quality of the OP. Two SpongeBob threads will be included to balance the mix.

1. New Interview with Stephen Hillenburg by DMAP. I don't know what it is about this kind of stuff but I love reading articles and interviews about the different cast and their thoughts on the show...or just an article about the show in general that hasn't come out yet.

2. Company Picnic, Krabs Army, SpaceBob InvaderPants by CatDogBryat. Not only do we have at least three new episodes on the way, Sherm Cohen HIMSELF posted about the show. It's amazing after 11 years on the internet that we have one of the actual SpongeBob cast/crew join the forums and post about it. It's truly an honor having Sherm Cohen aboard!

3. Do you like your fries with the condiments drizzled on them or on the side? by Cha. One of the most popular sides in any restaurant is fries. However, most people don't like plain french fries. They want something to go with it. Perhaps Ketchup? Mustard? Mayonnaise? Something spicy? Which do you prefer? Will our heroes ever get their phone fixed? Tune in two weeks and find out!

4. Nintendo President Satoru Iwata dead by WhoWantsStancakes. The sad news of the death of Nintendo President Satoru Iwata was broken this past week and it is only fitting that in the Plankton's Lab forum that this is TOTW. Nintendo, imo, could be given just about all the credit in the world for doing what Atari couldn't and that is getting the video game industry back on the market. The former President of Nintendo was working on games like "Earthbound" in the 80s (for you old geezers out there) so growing up with the NES was special to me. He will be greatly missed.

5. Instead of choosing just one, I wanted to bring this to everyones attention. It's been said by various movie lovers that the movie industry is running out of ideas and just keep doing sequels to movies that should've ended a long time ago. Some movies do great and some don't. The Nut Job 2, Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (seriously?), Wreck-It-Ralph 2, Kung Fu Panda 3, Frozen2, Cars 3, and Incredibles 2 are just some sequels that have mixed reactions. What are your thoughts?

:sbx: New Fan Creation Pieces :sbx:
1. First Official Drawing of SpongeBob - drawing piece by WizKhali
2. Squilla De Vil - music piece by Growlie
3. 3d model of Krusty Krab - computer animated piece by Goola

hfjs

Hey, some Fan Creation recognition. That's cool

Back