Topics of the Week

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
RNFob5m.png

Welcome back to the 11ty-7th edition of Topics of the Week! Bare with me because it's going to be short descriptions so I'll do double the topics for all the other forums, excluding SB.

Here's how it works: five topics that were created over the last 14 days from the SpongeBob forum, Nautical Nonsense, Plankton's Laboratory, and Arts and Entertainment forums will be mentioned below. These topics are chosen based on their popularity (the amount of views and responses they have) & also the quality of the OP. Two SpongeBob threads will be included to balance the mix.

1. Is Plankton Evil, Or Just A Jerk by Baby Smitty - It seems that Plankton progressively gets more into a mood than just being evil like old times. Agree or disagree?

2. Is SpongeBob being set up to become an institution? by PhilipB - I would like to say that I should become head adminstrator at the SB University, if there ever was one. :P

3. Coke vs Pepsi by President Squidward - I feel like this is one of those "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop" question that will last a long time before eventually there's one winner declared.

4. What Defines Good Comedy? by Bubble_Blowing_Baby - Comedies seem like few and far between these days but everyone has their own opinion on the subject. What is yours?

5. The Apple Watch by More_Spongebob_Sandy - I think this is the biggest load of crap that Apple has spat out but more power to whoever wants to get them. I'm perfectly fine with my current watch that I paid $10 for that has lasted a few years now.

6. RIP Internet Explorer...Hello Project Spartan by some loser - I can hear all the cheers around the world with the news that IE will no longer be made but Microsoft has something else lined up for the future.

7. Frozen 2 Officially Confirmed by Disney by IAmBagel - Like anyone didn't see this coming? Stop lying to yourself. I enjoyed the first movie and hopefully the songs can be great in the second one, too.

8. What Cartoons Would Work As Live Action Movies? by BeanoSponge - It's hard to say what would work because when you take Alvin and the Chipmunks and Garfield and turn them into live action movies...you get crap, imo. Same with DragonBall Z Are there any that could work?

Honorable Mentions
SpongeBob & Littering Theory by Growlie (I think this thread needs more love)
Nintendo NX by imrustyokay

Back