Salomon Snowboards teams up with Nickelodeon for a SpongeBob SquarePants collaboration

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
UYggFrA.jpg
Via press release:

Salomon Snowboards has teamed up with Nickelodeon and SpongeBob SquarePants himself to bring an all-new kids line packed with fun and adventure to start them off right from day one. Designed for safety and progression, the assortment is available as one easy-to-use package or sold individually, for grom and parent enjoyment alike.

Featuring smile-producing graphics from the cartoon, the true twin Team Snowboard is designed for entry-level progression for the extra wee ones, with a Super Flat profile and concave Bowl Skate Base for easy turning out of the gates. Bite Free Edges ensure fewer hang-ups on the downhill so groms can build confidence from the start. Available in sizes 90cm, 100cm, 110cm. MSRP – $189.95

The Team Pack is a scaled down unisex setup that comes in one ready-to-ride package. The box includes the Team Snowboard paired with the XXS Goodtime Binding, plus a removable leash for easy parental towing on the uphill and extra safety on the way down. MSRP – $239.95

Salomon Snowboards Brand Manager, David Pitschi explains, “It’s more important than ever to attract young kids to snowboarding, and with our new SpongeBob collaboration and Team Pack setup it’s never been easier and more fun to get the next generation on-hill. This micro setup is designed for forgiveness and progression, so new riders have the best possible first experience with snowboarding.”

With a fun SpongeBob SquarePants approved maritime graphic, the unisex Grail Snowboard is crammed full of technology for the next step in progression. A directional twin featuring a concave Bowl Skate Base and Bite Free Edges, this ripper is for the kiddo who wants to ride with the big boys ‘n’ gals. Available in sizes 110cm, 120cm, 130cm. MSRP – $199.95

The SpongeBob SquarePants collaboration complements Salomon Snowboard’s youth offering alongside The Villain Grom and Gypsy Grom Snowboards; pint-sized takedowns of their award-winning big bro and big sis boards. MSRP – $249.95 each.

The limited edition Salomon Snowboards youth boards featuring SpongeBob SquarePants will be available for the 15/16 winter season in the U.S. and in the following international territories: Japan, South Korea, Belgium, Denmark, France Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and Argentina.

Salomon Snowboards has been building and designing innovative snowboards, boots and bindings since 1995 from Annecy, France with marketing headquarters in Portland, Oregon. We challenge the status quo, push boundaries, and critically damage preconceived notions of what riding gear can be. Ride It For Real, Stay Loose and once and for all – Slay Boredom.

www.salomonsnowboards.com

Professor Patrick

"Why must every 11 minutes of my life be filled wi
Awesome! But how much is it for just one? And when does it come out? Seems kinda pricy to me.

Spongy272

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Those look amazing!! Unfortunately I don't have money. Even if I don't snowboard...i'd still have it.Perhaps i'll get one in the future :)

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I actually like the one that says "SALOMON" on it. Simple design, but If I were a snowboarder (or however you say it) I would definitely get it!

Back